Outcrop Communications is the North's largest full-service agency specializing in communications, marketing, branding, social media and so much more. With roots in each of Canada's three territories, our team of Outcroppers strongly believe in and live by our slogan "creative solutions that matter".
We are looking for someone to join our creative team to design and execute high quality creative solutions for our clients. If you are committed to creating beautiful designs and thinking creatively in a fast paced collaborative environment, you will love working here.
What You Will Be Doing.
- Providing design and illustration (digital and traditional) from conception to completion as required.
- Works with the creative team to concept and complete assigned projects and campaigns.
- Assists account teams with presentations for creative and new business pitches.
- Maintains high skill levels in software programs required to perform assigned job functions; takes training in the use of new design and illustration software as the agency requires.
- Assists in archiving and maintaining digital files, project hard copies, photography, illustrations, logo art, typestyles, historical collateral samples, etc., of client materials and resources, and in maintaining a log of said archives to assist other department members in locating necessary files and references.
- Maintains internal and off-site digital file backups for in-progress jobs; uploads completed project files to agency archive system.
Who You Are.
- Minimum 5-6 years professional graphic design experience in an agency or studio setting;
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar field, or experience to compensate for formal education;
- Experience handling projects through all aspects of the creative process;
- Solid working experience in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- An enthusiastic and a team player and willing to pitch in on some non-design work at times.
- Ability to roll with multiple projects seamlessly and get to know our clients, their brand and their voice.
- You’re confident about your abilities and aren’t afraid to try new things, taking client’s products to places they only dreamed about before!
- You have an amazing attention to detail – you don’t just plunk copy into a design, you engage with it, review it and make sure its something you can be proud of before it goes out.
- You thrive working within a team but also are able to self direct and set your own priorities.
- You are well versed in both print and digital design skills
- Animation and illustration skills are an asset.
- You’re a quick-thinking problem solver with a positive attitude, a team player and possess a willingness to think outside of the box.
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible working arrangements
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Health Benefits
- Relocation support if required.
- Fitness membership support
If this position sounds ideal to you, please email your CV and a letter with a bit of information about yourself and your salary expectations to email@example.com.